So long, farewell! It's time to say goodbye!
Dear all,
This is to let you know that I will most probably be leaving Coral Secondary at the end of November as I have to undergo training at NIE (National Institute of Education) for a year.
I would like to take this opportunity to say a big “THANK You” to all of you for contributing to the many good memories during my three months of teaching at Coral. I will always remember our bbq (1/5), photograph-taking session (1/5), us playing Taboo (1/5 and 1/1), training Stephanie and Aloysisus (1/5) for the morning assembly, the boys (Jun Kai,Ding Cong, Jun Yen, Danny, Markus, Joel, Faris, Zi Xiang, Chee Nan, Aaron from 1/5) shouting my name from the highest level of the stairway, our meal at MacDonalds (Faris, Jun Kai, Stephanie), Suek Lee and Seraphina (1/5) who volunteered to help carry my bag to the interchange, Hanisah’s portrait of me (1/5). I also remember Kai En (1/2) drawing a huge rabbit to welcome me to class, Rujun (1/2) who would help me pack my stuff, maintain order in the class, and coming for both of my make-up classes though only one was required of you. I will not forget the times you guys turned up for our September remedials punctually, finally displaying a willingness to put in effort into your studies (Soon Yang, Danyal(Benette), Dennis, Jordon, Drexler from 2/3) nor your witty jokes. Agnes (2/3) has also been a great help, assisting me in the distribution of marked assignments, collection of money for Scribbles and borrowing of the OHP. I also want to thank the many students who have constantly been on task and attentive in class (too many to put down here), but I really appreciate it. Though I have only been here for a very short time, these three months have been a valuable time of learning and growing for me, and you guys and gals have certainly played a part in it. Thank God for all of you! (even if your name has not been specifically mentioned above)
It is sad for me to have to say goodbye. However, I hope to be able to keep in contact with as many of you as possible. I can be reached at sharonlamps@gmail.com (email). Take Care, all.
Ms Sharon Lam

5 Comments:
Hi Ms Lam! Herman from 1/1 here. o_o It's so sad to see you go so soon. Anyway, thanks for all your patience and guidance while you taught us geography, we will forever remember you as a great teacher. Good luck and all the best in life!
ms lam ; ms lam! i saw my name okay! how sweet of you :D love you loads lahhhhhs T.T be sure to remember me(:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ms lam.so bad.u never write my name!haas.everytime push my head somemore.haas.okays la joking des.but you must take care okays!
1/5 misses u lots
from 1/2;
thankks for teaching us mslam(:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home