CNY--20th Feb 2007
Yesterday was just so cool! It truly felt like the Chinese New Year! Lots and lots of visitors (my students) were streaming into my place non-stop so that both the living room and corridor alike were packed with kids. The entire place was engulfed by the all-too-familiar sounds of laughter, cheers and exchange of lively banters; food and drinks were quickly being ���snapped up���; cameras were clicking away non-stop; the various pockets of students were playing different sorts of games. When I looked at the pictures this morning, I also noticed for the first time, how pretty my living room became as my students came clad in red, green, orange, brown, yellow, white and all the other colours you could possibly think of. Colors add so much vibrancy to life, don���t you think?
But I digress. Anyway, I was simply supremely happy yesterday. I love seeing you all! Markus actually shook hands with me and said: ��� Happy New Year! I wish you can come back to Coral soon.��� Stephanie and Janice left early to catch a movie only to come back two hours later to ���spend more time with you [me].��� Of course, there���s also our super efficient Faris to thank for helping me with liaise with the rest of the class. And to think that just yesterday morning, I woke up thinking that I had made a big mistake in allowing kids to come over. I thought about how everything will eventually pass away and how I should just let it pass now. Hehe���but in the end, I���m really glad that everything turned out well, without a hitch.
Thanks for coming over! I hope you enjoyed the food and had fun! You all are God���s
blessing to me���
Time for X-box
A crazy game of Cranium

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home