The Mind Cafe

Met up with 1/5 '06 for lunch and board games at The Mind Cafe today. Though the class was split up after Sec 1, it brings me so much joy to see how they are still able to enjoy each other's company.
It is indeed very fun when you have kids who are so sporting! Markus has no qualms about doing a hop-scotch across the room (forfeit during game of Jengo). Aloy did a raspberry blow. Jun Kai had to balance a block on his head across the room. Joel had to pretend to be a cat and lick himself. Chee Nan professed his love to the person next to him (who happens to be Ding Cong). And of course, I had to squawk like a chicken.
During the animal game, kids were tested on their reflexes as each tried his/her best to be the first to get rid of all his/her cards. Occasionally, we would break into laughter when someone fails dismally in his attempt to mimick the sound of the animal.
Today is just a crazy day of fun! Although I will not be able to see these kids as much as I love to in the coming year, somehow I know that we'll always be close at heart. =)







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home