Only a teacher?

Thank God I have a calling to the greatest profession of all!--Ivan Welton Fitzwater

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Greetings!


Dearest students (1/5 and 2/3),

It has been about a month since I took over from Mrs Koh. I hope that all of you have gotten used to my style of doing things by now.

Ask me about how this one month has been and my answer is "I'm loving it!" That sums up my experience over the past few weeks. From merely knowing your faces, to learning your names, and finally having the opportunity to interact with you students in or outside the classroom setting is a process I treasure dearly.

No doubt there are times when the rowdiness of students cause me to feel all enthusiasm which I previously had for teaching dissipating; when I feel that I have no more left to give. But on the whole, this is still a job I love and I have not regretted making it my very first job after my graduation. However, I do hope that all of you will co-operate with me to make our learning journey a smoother one.

As I mark your essays and journal entries, I realise that many of you are brilliant writers (hence the name "coral superstars"). Thus, I have decided to set up this site where I will put up works written by your peers. Do visit this site whenever you can afford the time and leave your comments. =)

Note: No vulgarities will be tolerated. Neither are you allowed to put down/humiliate your friends.

Cheers,
Ms Sharon Lam






5 Comments:

Blogger 'CHOCO.ADDiCTiiONS* said...

MISS LAM !! =) I LOVE THIS BLOG !! WOOHOO! =D WOW! nice pic of you! errm. go to my blog and tagg? PLEASE! :D http://www.choc0addictist-.blogspot.com kk?? BYEBYE ! LOVES; FARiiS <33

1:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Ms Sharon Lam! You probably don't recognise me, but I'm Herman from 1/1, haha you teach us geo. =D Anyway I think you have very good teaching skills, and I think you are an awesome teacher! Happy teacher's day, yeah? (:

6:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MISS LAM ! =DDD im STEPHANIE from 1/5! NICE! you graduated from NUS ar? COOL :D hmm, mind tagging in my blog, http://poisonapple-.blogspot.com? =D THANKTHANKS! haha, you're a very tolerant teacher, veryveryvery tolerant xD

4:32 AM  
Blogger sharon_lam said...

Thanks for all your comments, stars of Coral Sec! Have a good break and be prepared to go full gear when school re-opens!

8:52 AM  
Blogger ||missin euu|| said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home